Hello Customers and Friends,
It was a pleasure to see so many returning and new customers at the NY Now Gift Show last week. Thanks for finding us in our new upstairs booth location.
For those of you who didn’t attend (and for those who did too) I thought you’d like to hear our take on it in a few brief points.
- Aisles were busy, attendance appeared to be strong. Mixed reactions from vendors and buyers on the new booth locations – interspersing Textiles with Home Furnishings? It might take some getting used to.
- Growth in demand for cotton sleepwear – all 4 of our new designs were winners. J
- Trend to monochromatic tones shown in many booths. Our new cream Holiday Wreath on a Natural Linen was a knockout!
- Buyers still enjoy the benefits of touching and feeling – whether at a trade show or in a retail store.
- The January 2014 NY Now show will be interesting. Superbowl meets Gift Buying. Make your plans now!
I’d love to hear from you – please contact us if you need anything or have any questions. Please like us on Facebook too – we will do the same for you.
Happy back to school season!